Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Gorgeous






Gorgeous is a group of Art Directors which are grouped onto a single website. Not a design agency as such, more freelancers joined together as an organisation. Their clients are major brands and all of their work is moving image which I am highly interested in.

I came across the website as one of their directors oversaw the Skoda Fabia Cake advert which is one of my favourite TV adverts ever and it was good to see other work that he has produced in his portfolio which is just as strong.

The website itself is different in the way it mixes flash animation and sounds with retro looks and the directors all have a character each. These characters are all cats which give the site a friendly approachable look although I am not sure on the reasoning of them being cats. It is a refreshing look which grabbed my attention and I'm sure it will do the same to anyone else who view it. You can see it on http://www.gorgeous.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment