Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2010

BBH










BBH are a design agency that opened in 1982 and have 6 offices which are in Sao Paulo, London, Mumbai, New York, Singapore and Shanghai. They employ 928 people and have billing costs of one and a half billion pounds a year.

They are a big ideas agency which I relate to as I like to have big ideas in my own work. Their portfolio on the website is fantastic and well worth a look :http://www.bartleboglehegarty.com/#

They produce work for some massive clients that I would like to work for in the future including Lynx and Audi. There are examples of their ads for both of these above which I think are really clever and slightly controversial.

I think controversy is an important tool in design which can be used to your advantage and I aim to do this more often in my work and take more risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment