Search This Blog

Friday 5 June 2009

Pravda Advertising Placement








Last week I decided to e-mail Pravda advertising and ask if I could go in and show them my work. I went in to see them on the Wednesday. We spoke about my work and I received some good advice aswell as praise of my work. Their input was mainly on the advertising and ideas based side of my work and I was told to see their head of Art direction for better advice in this area.

They liked the overall standard of my work and unexpectedly, they asked if I could work next week. I was glad to accept the offer. As advertising people usually work in teams of a Copywriter and an Art Director, I was told I will probably put into a team. However I was then asked if I ever work with anyone usually. I have worked on a number of projects with James Clancy so I told them this. They asked if he could be trusted and if he's good as they wouldn't want anyone not upto the task. I explained we work together because we are like minded and work around the same sort of level. I was then told that he could come in too and work as a creative team. I am looking forward to this as the big offices are right in the city centre and look really good to work in with a relaxed atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment