Search This Blog

Friday 5 June 2009

Love Creative Secondary Visit





I visited LOVE a while ago with my original portfolio. Since then my portfolio has changed quite a lot so I thought I would contact them again. They invited me to come in last week. I also talked to a different person this time to get some different opinions. Overall he liked my work especially the YCN winning stuff but there was also some good advice and ideas given to me about how to further some of my work for portfolio reasons. For example using some of my logo designs in different applications. He also told me to take any work out that is just OK. and just leave in the best work. Also to show the animations actually moving is good for the portfolio. I had planned to do this but had a problem with the laptop they were on.

It was a really worthwhile meeting which I got a lot from and have been invited back in again aswell as asked to send some work in via e-mail. My name is also there for upcoming D&AD Workshops now that LOVE are creating and I am also aware of the CLASS project that they are putting in place for placements and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment