Search This Blog

Monday 23 March 2009

YCN Competition Storyboards






As I have had hardly any time spare due to university work, the photography pitch work and my other competition work for the Berghaus brief, I have not been able to fully mock my idea of table tennis being 'uncontrollably addictive' for the brief set by Anomaly. Despite this I really didn't want to waste this idea because I believe it would be really funny and gain a lot of exposure as a T.V. advert. For this reason I am submitting the idea in a storyboard format. The idea is the advert becomes a joke warning against playing table tennis as it could potentially cause a big mess or trouble because your arms uncontrollably try to play the game by themselves at random times whenever you pick something up that remotely resembles a table tennis bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment