Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Competition Briefs-Table Tennis


Today we were given four competition briefs to choose from for D&AD and YCN. I have chosen the YCN Anomaly brief to work on as it is an open solutions project. Therefore I am not restricted much and can be as diverse as I like with my ideas. The brief is basically raising the profile of the sport 'Table Tennis' in any way possible and turning once a year players into five times a year players. There a no pre-conceived ideas here so I will be working to a totally blank canvas without a set budget or guidelines. Although not traditional ideas, they still need to be communicated clearly and effectively. For the next couple of weeks I am going to research into Table Tennis and hopefully come up with some good concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment