Search This Blog

Monday 3 November 2008

Animation


Today I changed my elective subject from typography to animation. I had chosen typography to study at the end of last year and all lessons were already arranged. Last Monday I went into my typography but I realised that it was the wrong thing to do for me at this time. I had also been inspired by Matt Pyke's D&AD lecture which showed all these amazing animations and it's an area I have become increasingly interested in recently. We have been put into groups and I have been paired with James Clancy. The brief is to create an animated titles sequence. Myself and James have been looking at music and car videos for inspiration so far as these areas interest us and we think we can come up with some good visual work. At the moment we are collecting research and sketching out ideas. Next we will have to come up with a storyboard and then go and get our film and images before we put it all together in an animation

No comments:

Post a Comment