Search This Blog

Monday 28 December 2009

The Brand Gap


I came across this presentation on a blog recently and it is the most concise and to the point piece of work I have seen for a long time. It has definitely left an impression on me and taught me a few thinks about the link between strategy and creativity. I am currently editing my Critical Journal which is all about creativity linking with strategy and I hope to include reference to this presentation. Unfortunately we have already performed our own presentations which is a shame as I could have included points from what I learnt here which no doubt would have got me better marks. I love the way the presentation is laid out as it has a good mix of words, typography and some good imagery. A good point of the presentation is that I get it without anyone having to speak about it. I aim for my own presentations to do this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment