Search This Blog

Saturday 21 February 2009

NE-Design







NE-Design is my own business which I run alongside my studies. I started up in 2007 because I was getting asked to do bits of design work here and there. I made this more official by creating my own branding and website. I teamed up with the web solutions company DreamCreators so we can offer web hosting, coding and websites aswell as branding, identity, graphic design and advertising. I also had to make a choice of which printers I would use. I have used Printing in Stockport and Manchester Colour Lab which have both been sufficient.

I ordered business cards and had them distributed and put up in certain areas and local businesses. I am also on a number of search engine websites to get more customers. The only downside being I get a lot of calls from people trying to sell advertising space. I work from home in any spare time I have and have worked on quite a few projects which have been diverse but great to work on. At the moment we are working on branding and a website for GoldEx Syndicate Ltd. I have also got another job coming in for designs on Eco-Friendly items for Crown Paints. This will include a design for an advertising board and promotional items in a national show so it is something I am looking forward to.

When I get chance I am going to completely re-design my website as it was done as soon as I left college and looks dated and I have a lot of new work to put in and a lot of work to take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment