Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2009

Cube 3 Marketing Placement


A few months back I did a month's placement at Cube 3 Marketing in Bolton. It was a fantastic experience and I built up some good working and social relationships with the staff there. Punctuality was key as I had to get to Bolton from Stockport each day. I undertook all types of jobs from designing, packaging and using the company account to make orders for equipment and supplies. I was involved in numerous meetings where I had to pitch my own ideas to the Creative Director and other staff and we all discussed the best ways to reach conclusions to each brief.

They have said the door is open for me to go back when I like and I would like to take this opportunity if I get chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick,

    Just picked up on this blog post... belated indeed :)

    Thanks for your kind words and glad you had a productive time with us.

    good luck

    Cube 3 Marketing - Design Agency Manchester

    ReplyDelete